Resmed Swift FX Nasal Pillows is very minimal on the face with the clear – vision frame. Only has 2 straps and very simple and easy to assembly and clean. The nasal pillows go directly up the nostrils that give you minimal leak.
Resmed Swift FX Nasal Pillows Mask
Resmed Swift FX Nasal Pillows is very minimal on the face with the clear – vision frame. Only has 2 straps and very simple and easy to assembly and clean.
– Minimal leakages
– Under-eye Frame
– Swift FX Cushion and frame
***Warranty: 3 months
When comfortable in the nose, pop the headgear over the head. Make sure the bottom strap comes just above the ears and then use the Velcro to tighten that strap. The top headgear has a buckle on it that is adjustable for your comfort.
*** Do not over tighten.
To remove your mask, pull the headgear by the fabric back strap up and over your head.
Remove the headgear by slightly twisting each headgear arm and pulling away from the node on the mask cushion. Peel the mask cushion away from the swivel ring.
*** This mask can be cleaned altogether and doesn’t need to be disassembled.
Using your forefinger and thumb to stretch the inside of the mask cushion, insert the swivel ring into the mask cushion. Allow the mask cushion to sit in the groove on the swivel ring. The mask cushion is correctly positioned when it is located in the swivel ring groove with no gaps. Ensure that the swivel ring is not pushed all the way into the mask cushion. Rotate the elbow to ensure it moves freely in the swivel ring. Thread the top strap through the top buckle with the notches facing up. Hold the headgear arm with the opening facing you. Latch the headgear arm onto the node on the mask cushion. Make sure that the text on the headgear lines up with the text on the mask cushion. Repeat the previous step with the other headgear arm. Ensure that the headgear straps are not twisted. Thread the fabric back strap through each side of the headgear, then fold over to secure. Ensure that the fastener is on the outside with the Resmed logo facing out.
Resmed Cleaning Instructions:
– Thoroughly clean the seal by gently rubbing in warm water using mild soap.
– To optimize the mask seal, facial oils should be removed from the seal after use.
– Inspect each component and, if required, repeat washing until visually clean.
– Rinse all components well with drinking quality water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight,
– Reassemble when all parts are dry.
– Hand wash the whole mask in warm (less than 30deg) water using mild soap. It may be washing without being disassembled. Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.