Research shows that sleep apnea in women is different to sleep apnea in men.1 So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset For Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women.
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset For Her with inbuilt humidifier
Research shows that sleep apnea in women is different to sleep apnea in men.1 So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset For Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed to give you a great night’s sleep.
And with wireless connectivity* built into your machine, your healthcare professional can stay more connected to your therapy progress than ever before.
- Autoset pressure CPAP device
- EPR pressure relief
- Auto Ramp
- ClimateLine Air
- Unique Female algorithm
Resmed introduce the new Airsense range. A un complicated device designed to keep therapy simple. This device has an integrated HumidAir humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir heated tube which delivers optimal humidity and temperature control.
The for her version has a unique algorithm tailored to the needs of women. The Autoset for her takes into account that women often have less apneas but more upper airway resistance, the higher instances of flow limitations and responds to each breath with a tailored response.
The ‘AUTOSET’ is the self adjusting pressure CPAP device, this means it is set at a minimum pressure and a maximum pressure and the machine will adjust based on your airway requirements. It includes the EPR comfort feature designed to add comfort when breathing out against the pressure.
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset For Her Includes:
- Resmed Airsense Automated 4 her CPAP device
- Resmed Airsense Power supply and Cord
- Carry Bag
- 1.8m ClimateAir heated hose
- SD memory card
- Patient manual
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset For Her Specifications:
- Mode of Operation: Automated or Fixed pressure device
- Warranty: Standard 2 year warranty/ option to increase by ONE or THREE years
- Comfort Features: EPR
- Reporting Features: SD Card / info screen – records therapy houses, AHI, 90th%ile pressure, Large leak and more
- Pressure Range: Min 4cmH20/ Max: 20cmH20
- Start Ramp Pressure: Min 4cmH20
- Filters: Replaceable white filter
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240v / 50/60Hz
- Optional DC Power: 24v — 3.75A
- AC Power: 100-240V
- Dimensions: 11.6cm 25.5cm x 15cm
- Weight: 1.24kg
- Noise Level: 27dB
- Service: This device does not require routine service
How Do I Buy The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset For Her ?
Simply come into your closest Respirico Office (Check our locations here) and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will assist you with your needs.