The Resmed P10 Nasal Pillow Mask is the latest and quietest nasal pillow mask on the market.
Resmed P10 Nasal Pillow Mask
The Resmed P10 Nasal Pillow Mask is the latest and quietest nasal pillow mask on the market. Made up of only 3 parts it weights in at only 45grams. Available in Pink and blue.
– Simplistic design
– QuickFit Elastic headgear
– P10 mask
– QuickFit elastic headgear
***Warranty: 3 months
To achieve a comfortable fit, adjust the split straps by spreading them apart to loosen or draw them closer together to tighten.
To take off the mask system, pull the mask and headgear by the split strap, up and over your head.
Holding the top of the mask tubing, squeeze the tab and pull pillows away from mask frame.
Remove headgear from the stabilizers by holding the fabric end of each strap and pulling outwards to reveal a buttonhole, then sliding over the node and off the end of each stabilizer.
Resmed Cleaning Instructions:
– Disassemble the pillows from the frame according to the disassembly instructions above,
– Thoroughly clean the separated components (excluding headgear), by gently rubbing in warm water using mild soap.
– To optimize the mask seal, facial oils should be removed from the pillows after use.
– Use a soft bristle brush to clean the vent (exhalation port)
– Inspect each component and, if required, repeat washing until visually clean.
– Rinse all components well with drinking quality water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight, Dry the vent by gently wiping with a cloth.
– Reassemble when all parts are dry.
– Handwash the headgear in warm (30deg) water using mild soap. It may be washing without being disassembled. Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.